**** I Fucking Hate Horses ****

If you think horses are cunts, you're in the right place!

A Big Fucking Horse in the middle of Kent? What The Fuck indeed…

What a stupid fucking idea... why would you make a massive horse statue?!

What a stupid fucking idea... why would you make a massive horse statue?!

Are you like me and think the Angel of the North is just a big rusty piece of shit that symbolises little more than British stupidity and lack of any taste at all, as well as the lengths the government will go to waste tax payers money??

Great! You’ll likely hate this even more then..

“A giant white horse, built by Turner Prize winner Mark Wallinger, will stand on a hill near Ebbsfleet International station.

The £2m horse will measure up to 164ft in height, and will be the biggest public work of art in the UK, more than twice the size of Antony Gormley’s Angel Of The North in Gateshead, and roughly the same height as Nelson’s Column.”

Two Million pounds? To erect a giant, douchebag horse in the middle of nowhere??

Fuck me… I’m off to write a letter to the Kent council to ask for the three million quid it’ll cost to build a giant guy stood next to the cunt, punching it in its big, stupid face…

Categorized as: Horse Statues

15 Comments

1. JacksonBrown says:

Horses to glue!

2. Fuck! says:

A huge horse statue? Excuse me while I go spin kick some dumb fuck horses.

3. Alex says:

I ended up here trying to make sense of a statue of a man punching a horse in Vienna. Honestly, I’m pretty indifferent towards horses, though having ridden a good handful, I’ll agree that they’re assholes. I still don’t understand the statue I’ve seen, but I’m happy to learn there’s a community backing it. If you’re curious, here’s the pic: Man punching a horse

4. Alex says:

Er, that is: this picture

And let me add this monstrosity from my home town, which murdered its creator: demon bronco

OK, I’m sold … fuck horses.

5. Horse Hater X says:

Holy shit dude, thats even fucking worse than this monstrous piece of shit…. and its already a fucking killer!

Thanks for the heads up and welcome to the site! :)

6. Alex says:

Word, and thanks for hating horse so much. I pretty much had to leave Denver because of that sculpture. Your site feels so right. I feel right at home.

7. Yurandidiot says:

IDIOT!!!!!

8. jf says:

I been rape by an horse.. i understan what you say.

9. Jodie says:

Dude, How do you get raped by a horse… Did it undress you first, or Were you running around naked Intentionally, That would put a whole new spin on things. Somone should make an ifuckinghatestreakers.com xD

10. Charles says:

You be trollin’

11. 0122 says:

Wow now there’s a lot of crazy shit in the net but this shit is damn funny ‘ ; damn you rap music !!

12. Kiki says:

God, I fucking love this website. XD I dont want horses to die, or anything like that, but I do HATE horses, and this website is funny as shit! And these horse lovers need to learn to calm down and realize how funny this is.
    By the way, this is coming from an ex-horse person. (:

13. Why? Do I need a name? says:

British stupidity eh? Oh, irony.
    Also, you want to poison a horse lover? Even if you dont know them and they did nothing wrong?
    I like dogs, but one of my best friends hates them. I dont care at all though. It’s only her opinion.
    Good luck hateful sadists.
    ….complete sociopaths I tell you..complete sociopaths….

14. HORSES ARE CUNTS says:

makes me feel sick my countries allowed that shit… in other news i saw a horse cunt run into a electric fence the other day… it was funny

15. cornomac says:

horses can suck my nutjuice.